Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introducing my nephew!


I came across something interesting lately about my young little nephew.Which i think is hilarous enough for me to ROFL! Kids kids kids! are just irresistably cute although they are cheeky at times. Sometimes a simple smile can warm your heart or make your heart sings!or even simple act can make you melt like an ice cream under a hot sun! Here is some sharing on things he did: 1. Fed my papa with a peanut while he's sleeping with mouth open widely. 2. Twist on someone's nipple when that someone was sleeping (Dont think too much, that someone is a HE! and of course he's topless. otherwise how would a kid know where to twist it on!ahahha) 3. Share his bread with me, from mouth to mouth...*This is really Heart Melting* 4. Kiss his parents marriage photo and fed the photo with peanut as well! All i can say that kids are just unpredictable! Some might think kids are troublesom or such a brat...but don't you think you will have more stories to tell or he has more stories to share when grown up? :) It's memories that you can't buy with money. :)

2 comments: